UK Limited Company
- A UK limited company provides a tax advantage as the corporate tax is set at a low 20% which is considerably lower than taxes paid in many European countries.
- No taxes are paid on dividends to a holding company therefore a UK company can be successfully used as a holding company
- No double taxation on dividends distributed in EU member countries
- A UK Limited company can serve as the agent of an offshore company. As an agent the UK Company can sell goods on behalf of an offshore company and can be paid a commission. The UK Company will only pay taxes on the commission received while the earnings of the offshore company remain offshore.
In order to make your UK limited company tax efficient we have put together an excellent package for you. Order your UK Company + One Offshore Company at the great rate of £ (GBP) 1,030 or US $ 1,597 or € (Euro) 1,435.
UK Limited Liability Partnership
- Register your UK LLP with offshore companies as the members and ensure that the directors are non UK residents
- Non resident members will only pay local UK taxes if profits are derived from operations in the UK
- Structure the UK LLP in such a way that the control or management of the UK LLP remains outside the UK
To ensure that you make your UK LLP 100% tax free we have put together a package for you to consider; 2 offshore companies (you can choose from any of our excellent offshore jurisdictions) and UK LLP registration at the cost of £ (GBP) 1,863 or USD$ 2,862 or € (Euro) 2,565.